Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Charlotte goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The guideline they adhere to depends on the type of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is initiated, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are sent out. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring professional will follow these procedures to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you via the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can converse with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Assistance will still be dispatched even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Charlotte
Be prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Charlotte from Vivint. Dial (704) 457-8797 to begin customizing your home’s defense today.