Your home’s indoor cameras in Charlotte are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and available via an intuitive app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind since you are able to monitor your baby from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-definition footage of your child. You can even watch recorded clips directly from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to settle a troubled sleeper. Even better, you can use the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your little one decides rest time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you can get motion-activated notifications delivered straight to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Despite the fact this benefit is really for older kids, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your child can reach out to you by means of cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous bonus. If you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep and decide it might be a tad warm in the room, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may integrate two indoor cameras and get access to both of them with one mobile app.
Customize Your Charlotte smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Charlotte smart home and enjoy the assurance and safety Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Call (704) 457-8797 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.