After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Charlotte home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having an expert there to back you up during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the main contact with authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you when you need them most.