How does home monitoring work in Charlotte?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Charlotte home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having an expert there to back you up during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the main contact with authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support poised and ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something takes place when you’re not there. Imagine your smoke detector beeping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Charlotte home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All device communications are directed through this convenient, networked hub. Along with being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio capability allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You can ask for assistance with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t find your cell phone when a crisis strikes, you may still speak with your monitoring agents straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Charlotte security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a completely connected Charlotte smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, dial (704) 457-8797 or complete the following form to begin.