How does a doorbell camera work in Charlotte?
Online ordering and daily drop-offs have become a way of life for countless people. You enjoy the convenience of having packages left in front of your door, but there is a disadvantage. Those boxes sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy has become a serious problem, but you are able to take action against it by installing a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These surveillance instruments are fantastic tools to combat opportunistic thieves, but they give you a lot more.
Take a moment to learn more about how they work and why they’re sure to come to be an essential aspect of your smart home.
Benefits of a Charlotte video doorbell
Manufactured in wireless and wired options, video doorbells provide a great number of advanced features, and the technology keeps progressing. You are now able to implement detection zones, communicate with individuals in front of your door, and get instant alerts whenever an item arrives.
The best way to see how a Charlotte video doorbell camera works is to explore the numerous benefits it gives you. Take a look at these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t get this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in dissuading theft with warning lights and audible alerts. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know somebody is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You need to see the whole picture, and that consists of the faces of people on your porch and boxes on the walkway below. Cameras with superior 180-degree field of vision provide a total perspective.
- Vivid images at any hour: What’s the point of having a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and difficult to see? The best models will provide amazing night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package is dropped off? You are able to receive automatic alerts from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between individuals and boxes.
- Speak with the visitor at your door: Is there somebody waiting at your main entry? Two-way audio lets you inquire about their purpose for being there. You could even take advantage of this beneficial feature to deter people lurking around your porch.
- Prevent false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even allow you to configure your own detection zones. Clearly defining the viewing area will let you reduce false alarms triggered by pets or pedestrians.
- Instant video access: A video doorbell configured into your smart home offers you the opportunity to view current and recorded video straight from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like never before, as you are able to access them directly from your mobile device, no matter where you are. They’ll notify you when someone arrives, show you what’s happening, and even allow you to talk with whoever’s at your door. They’ve turned into must-haves in terms of security and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your Charlotte smart home
Take a stand against package theft and keep an eye on what’s happening at your entrance day and night with a Charlotte doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models give you all the latest features, like active theft deterrents, wide-angle viewing, and package alerts. Contact
(704) 457-8797 today to start customizing your smart home.